Thursday, July 29, 2010

Flu shocker

Before coming down with a nasty shockwave flu late in the afternoon yesterday, I went on another walk with my excellent and gracious host Heather, to explore the parts of town immediately east and north of her home.

Here are some images from along the way, including the amazing work of her friend Gwen, who makes immaculately detailed and beautiful 'wedding cake toppers' from card, and also the community gardens on top of the hill, overlooking Santa Monica's airport.

Meanwhile, I'm resting up, basically sleeping and feeling sore today, waiting for this flu to pass so I can get stuck into things again. Heather's lovely fella, Glasgow, has a bike set up for me, all ready to go.. so I've just gotta rest up for now and get back in the saddle..

















No comments:

Post a Comment